


I love the mountains! We had such a good time with Grandma Caswell! I had forgotten all about this place, it's been so long since I have been up there. We came up on Friday morning before the big storm. I'm so glad we did the Aspen's are gorgeous, they look so bright against the green pine trees. Camden loved it and didn't want to leave!
5 comments:
Sounds like so much fun and pretty. I love this time of year! Hope you guys are doing well!
That looks so nice. I need a vacation so bad even for the weekend. Any suggestions?
No, a girl in your old ward took them, she's not professional but did a great job. Didn't hurt that both kids did real good too! I don't forsee us moving to Utah in the near future! Did you hear that stoddards are now in Grand Junction! Crazy, now if we could just get you guys back here!!!!!!!!!! Hope all is well!
That picture of the path in the trees is lovely! The fall is the best!
Beautiful pics... hey I miss you. We need to get together soon!
Post a Comment